How We Help
We will assist you in your claim not only by commencing a lawsuit if it is warranted, but also by:
- Reviewing the benefits your insurer is providing to ensure that you are receiving all benefits to which you are entitled;
- Acting as a liaison between your health care providers and the insurer, to ensure that the treatment that is being recommended by your doctors and health care providers is put in place and funded;
- Investigating the circumstances of your claim and taking steps to preserve evidence, speaking to witnesses, and making all claims available to you to maximize your recovery;
- Reviewing and assessing the value of your claim on an ongoing basis as medical reports and information becomes available;
- Coordinating assessments by medical experts;
- Conducting settlement negotiations and making fair , thorough and fully informed settlement recommendations to you;
- Taking your case to trial where necessary.
...when I won my case, I felt validated...
"I was a victim of medical malpractice. When I brought an action against the doctor, it flet like everyone was against me. The FRM LLP team was accomodating throughout and respected my feelings. I found the trial process very emotional but the Falconeri Rumble Harrison LLP team was very supportive. When I won my case, I felt validated and I felt that my voice was heard."
Falconeri Rumble Harrison LLP Client